Studying in the UK
- The timetable consist of approx. 10-20 hours a week depending on the course and Year of studies.
- You are given “Lectures” and you are participating in exercises called “Workshops”or "Seminars".
- Usually, the Academic Year begins in the 2nd half of September and ends in May.
- There are several breaks during the whole year (Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, Easter ).
- Two times a year there is a break called “Guided Learning Week”or "Reading Week". Students can spend this time on reading books, preparing for exams, relaxing or even visiting their parents.
No stress any more
You may forget about stress and sleepless nights because of your studies. Studying in the UK is a pleasure and unforgettable experience.
The University is friendly for students. Every student has a personal tutor who helps and guides them in any case. The ‘Tutor’ is always avalible and willing to answer your questions.